TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can book your kayak rental, tour or course here
By accepting Kayak Republic’s trade conditions on Kayak Republic’s website you agree to the following conditions:
As a customer I understand and accept the following conditions:
- I would like to participate in a Kayak Republic activity.
- I understand that the activities at Kayak Republic are physical activities.
- I am in good physical shape and able to travel the given distance at the given speed, as mentioned on the website of the activity I am booked on.
- I am in good physical shape and I know my physical limits well enough to say no or stop prior to possible injury or before. I otherwise physically am unable to participate further in Kayak Republic’s tours.
- I understand that all routes are open to normal traffic and that I am responsible for conducting proper behaviour according to the traffic rules.
- I understand that by accepting the terms of service, I give up my right to sue Kayak Republic or otherwise seek compensation from Kayak Republic and the guides at Kayak Republic.
- I give permission so that pictures taken by myself or others, for whom I have booked a tour, may at any given time be used by Kayak Republic on their websites, social media, in connection with marketing and press activities. If you or people you book for do not want your images used, you must inform us in writing before the start of your activity with Kayak Republic.
It is possible to cancel a tour up to 48 hours before the tour starts. There is a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount. If cancelation is received within 48 hours of the tour start there will be no refund. To cancel please email email@example.com and any refund will be carried out within 7 days.
Payment (except customized tours that are invoiced) will take place online via the booking system on Kayak Republic’s website. It is possible to pay with a number of different credit cards.
Kayak Republic and other persons or organization in cooperation with Kayak Republic, can in no way be held liable in case of accidents, for weather conditions, tour content or other activities and services that Kayak Republic provides. Kayak Republic can not be held liable for damages or losses which might occur in connection with our activities, whether before, during or after a potential activity.
In the event that you register other guests or book on behalf of other kayakers, you confirm that you have the full right and authority to do so and that the people for whom you book accept all conditions in Kayak Republic’s terms of service.
Kayak Republic can in no way be liable or otherwise responsible for any shortcomings on our sites, social media etc. Kayak Republic can in no way be liable for any substitute services or loss that a customer or third party may have in connection with a kayak activity at Kayak Republic or in connection with the use of our website.